1. A lot of women, including Queens, dress like sluts. My personal opinion? If you're royalty of any sort, your tits shouldn't be hanging out, your ass shouldn't be hanging out, and you shouldn't look like a two-dollar whore on some streetcorner. It just leaves a bad impression.
2. For every slut standing around, there's at least three men whose only apparent reason for being in Bloodlines is to score chicks.
3. We had Baby Hour here last night. Two women, both hybrids, had babies. One has babies that appeared to be 100% human; one had a baby she claimed was anything BUT human - minus the kitchen sink.
To play the characters in the game true to form, neither woman should have had babies at all - and then they wondered why some of us saw them as tasty treats?
Certainly Bloodlines East isn't the place to have children, whether pixel or toddler. Sorry, but I don't see a daycare here.
4. Some are serious about what they do and it shows in the way they dress and carry themsleves. They also tend not to be the ones vying for the center of attention. I've spoken with a few of these and at least one is a friend.
5. BL East is certainly the place to go if you want to meet people. I've met more BL people here than I've met in a month of Sundays...and this is good for me.
6. Most times it's a good idea to turn your sounds off, because there will always be 'kids' there who must play their gestures.
7. There will be those anxious to show off their avatars as well. Last night a few of us put on our various werewolf avis.
8. You will always have those who think too much of themselves or are just plain rude. They will snap your head off if you try to start a friendly conversation in IMs, or they will simply ignore you. Some people are just full of themselves.
9. BL East is definitely a pickup joint. You need a date? Go stand there and sooner or later someone will chat you up in IMs. So far, I've met two who wish to get to know me better, and that's out of only a couple of times standing there.
10. I guess BL East is also a place you come to show off your collection of slaves? At least that's what one person did.